Healthy Pregnancy Lecture
Sunday, October 17th
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Led by: Kate Greenweel
There's no greater motivation to eat healthy than knowing that your diet affects the health and well-being of your precious little one. Research clearly indicates the importance of a healthy diet during pregnancy for the ideal growth and development of your child. Find out how to give your child a head-start on health by attending the October Healthy Pregnancy Lecture on Nutrition!
This super fun and informative event will include topics such as:
- How what we eat affects the growth and development of our babies
- Which foods to devour and which foods to avoid
- Fact vs. Fiction when it comes to the safety of certain foods, supplements, and products during pregnancy
- Key nutrients -- what are they, what do they do, and how to ensure you are getting enough
- Tools to combat morning sickness and constipation
- Tricks to keep weight gain on target
- The low down on pregnancy complications: Gestational Diabetes, Preeclampsia
As a Registered Dietitian and food enthusiast, nutrition is Kate's passion. Also a Licensed Massage Therapist, Kate uses her 9 years of experience in the health and wellness industry to collaborate with clients and develop realistic and sustainable lifestyle changes. Kate's solid foundation in Clinical Nutrition combined with experience in Holistic Wellness gives her the distinct advantage of providing her clients with a well-rounded perspective of optimal health. Expecting her first child in November, Kate is the go-to expert for all things related to pregnancy and nutrition.
To reserve a spot at the lecture, please call the store at 988-0010 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org