Baby Awearness' Healthy Pregnancy Lecture Series presents
Introduction to Breastfeeding for Pregnant Moms
Taught by: Naoko "Nicky" Lawnsby
Sunday, August 15th, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org or 988-0010
Learn all about breastfeeding from Honolulu's boob guru Nicky Lawnsby.
* The basics of breastfeeding your newborn: latching, positioning, and breastfeeding cues
* The basic anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding
* The myths of breastfeeding
* What to expect in the hospital and at home
* How to prepare for returning to work.
Partners are strongly encouraged to attend.
Nicky is Baby Awearness's full-time, in-store lactation consultant who specializes in the very effective technique of traditional Japanese lactation massage. Nicky is also an IBCLC certified Lactation Consultant and has over 20 years of experience in midwifery, breastfeeding, and women's health.
To reserve a spot at the lecture, please call the store at 988-0010 or e-mail email@example.com