Monday, February 15, 2010

Solving The Breastpump Mystery



When: Sunday, February 21st at 3pm
Led by: Pat Bilyk*
Cost: $20/person or $35/couple

Have you ever asked yourself....

*Do I really need a breastpump?
*What is the best breastpump for me?
*How do I know the best breastpump for my
specific situation?
*How do I use a breastpump?

This class is for you.

Join Pat Bilyk*, an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) as she shares her expertise on the "hows" and "whys" of the breastpumps presently on the market.


*Pat Bilyk is an IBCLC, masters prepared nurse who has practiced in Hawaii
for 27 years. Her experiences have been as a Lactation Consultant at Kapiolani and Kaiser Medical Centers, Executive Director at Hawaii Mother's Milk, Sales Rep for Medela and a Lactation Consultant in her own
business-Healthy New Beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment