Monday, November 29, 2010

Doula Curious?

Doula Tea Time
Saturday, December 11th from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

Enjoy some Earth Mama tea samples while learning all about doulas. Stop by the store and meet some of Honolulu's finest certified doulas and get all your questions answered. Find out how having a doula can be helpful to you and your partner and baby-to-come.

A few questions and topics to ask about:
  • Who should come to my birth?
  • Why hire a doula?
  • What are the benefits of having a doula?
  • Coping with labor, the doula way

2 comments:

  1. Would it be ok if doulas in training attended? I have just completed the birth doula training and will be attending the postpartum doula training next month. My classmates and I would love to attend and see if we may network as well. We all need to attend 3 births in order to complete our certification and I know that some of us have agreed to volunteer or offer reduced rates. Most of us are also midwives in training as well.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! SO excited for this :). I think it'd be wonderful for all of you to be there! We all need to know of each other!
    ~Summer

    ReplyDelete